View Profile CLXcool

7 Movie Reviews

A fun little treat to watch, its like looking at some of the past earlier stuff from the old days of Cartoon Network. I am hoping you do more shorts with this guy!

This was worth the long wait.

I know a few people who worked on this one, I look forward to seeing the full thing(including your scene) in the final product.

2 Audio Reviews

Perfectly suitable for a tavern.

I can dig this. It has a bit of a Wario Land vibe with a mixture of De Blob to it thrown in the mix.

77 Art Reviews

The colors on here give it a nice little nod to the 'Baia' segment in the film, while I'm also seeing a bit of influence of the Mario and Luigi series(which works).

I know a few places that have souls she can have. I do love the emotion you gave her here. She really could use a hug right now.

Drawsputin responds:

As someone that was previously unemployed, I greatly empathized with her removal from the game. (;_;)

Even though I do love Tawna, Coco does have a nice rack here. Guess Coco is a bit jealous of Tawna's attention, I do love the confidence she has in here achieving a big rack.

I'm just a hobbyist artist. I do art on the side, I would like to do projects of my own with other talented artists out there.

27, Male